Tomorrow we begin our process of mass testing with Year 11 students. Please be aware of the following guidance;
– Parents can accompany students to the site but are not permitted into the school building.
– Students do not need to be in uniform for their test but must bring a face covering or their lanyard to indicate they are exempt.
– Students must not have any symptoms of Covid and will be unable to take a Lateral Flow test if they do have any.
– Students should not eat or drink for 30 minutes prior to their test as it may invalidate the result.
– If a student has tested positive for Covid within the last 90 days they should not take a Lateral Flow test as it will most likely provide a positive result.
Please reassure your child if they are anxious that staff will guide them and talk them through how to do this.
Seaham High School