Unfortunately- I have received notification that a student in Y8 has tested positive for Coronavirus. I have made the decision to close the Tutor Bubble as a precautionary measure as the child concerned was in school during the infectious period. I have raised my concern with Public Health England that this is the third positive case in Year 8 within 14 days.
I am currently waiting for advice from the Local Health Protection Team with regards to whether the Year Group Bubble needs to close. I will update parents throughout the day as I get advice.